Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Opie

This is my cat. It is not an ordinary cat. She is very unusual and thinks she is a dog; however, she is terrified of dogs. She goes for hikes in the woods with me and she even goes over creeks and through mud. She talks to you and lets you know what she wants.

She goes out doors and loves to hunt frogs, lizards, and bugs. She is my constant companion even when I want to be alone.

She thinks I am her mother and loves to sleep with me. She thinks my husband is someone just to play and fight with.

She has blue eyes and her father had some Siamese in him (I think), thus the marking of a Siamese.

She follows me to the horse barn and chicken house but she is very afraid of horses and chickens. This is my cat and friend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment