Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mountain Pleasure Horses

I raise and sell Mountain Pleasure Horses.  These horses can be traced back 180 years.  By breeding for temperament and gait these horses are wonderful additions to novice riders and handlers.  They are easily trained and have wonderful dispositions.
Here are some of my horses that I have raised and trained.  This is Dusty, he is a gelding and is green broke.  He is 3 years old and has a wonderful temperment.

This is my granddaughter who is 7 years old riding Dancey.  She looks like she is having lots of fun!!


This is my granddaughter Kayla riding Dancey also.  We had a wonderful weekend riding and hanging out with friends.
This is candy when she was a few days old.  We watched her being born.  What a wonderful experience.  She is very special.  She is now 2 years old.
Here she is getting ready for the horse show in 2009.  My granddaughter fixed her hair.  Cute!!  She looks like she would like to go to sleep. 

Stay tuned for more about Mountain Pleasure Horses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment